The new flagship Optrel Crystal 2.0 Welding helmet delivers 31% visible light transmission in its light state (Protection Level 2.0) setting a new world record for best brightness and breaking the record Optrel itself set three years ago. The crystal 2.0's true color perception is also industry-leading, delivering a nearly-perfect color spectrum that provides unsurpassed optical clarity for welders of their work and job site. In its light state, the view is the same as looking through a clear glass window. In its Dark State, the crystal 2.0 provides a high-contrast view of the welding pool and best-in-class clearness. The Crystal 2.0 welding helmet features a host of innovative technologies that make welding both safer and more productive, including:
- Autopilot Shade Level 4 to 12 automatically adapts shade levels to changing arc conditions.
- Twilight Function protects users after a weld from lighting changes and afterglow to reduce eye fatigue and strain
- Sensitivity Control adapts hood to work environment and requirements.
- Grind Mode offers the brightest vision available during grinding work.
- Heat-Reflecting Paint that keeps users 24% cooler than a traditional hood
- Sensor Slide enables users to set the sensor detection angle to meet individual requirements.
- Patented Excenter optimally positions the helmet on a user's head with just one twist.
- Comfort Headband offers an optimized weight balance to protect both neck and back.
- 3-year Warranty from optrel following registration.
The helmet meets industries standards US ANSI Z87.1, European CE (EN379, EN166, EN175), and complies with Canadian CSA Z94.3.
The Crystal 2.0 welding helmet can be ordered via the following link
Truflame will also be offering the Crystal 2.0 complete with Optrel's e3000 PAPR Respiratory Protection System as soon as it is available after launch.